onsdag den 17. november 2010

Freedom of Speech


I gotta admit, I’ve often thought about blogging – But where to start...? So I look at other blogs and I found one thing they all have in common, and people who blog always seem to wanna say something. Freedom of speech is wonderful. To paint with words, is an amazingly beautiful thing – Unless if you're Danish it can be kinda problematic.

But as mentioned, it seems like those who blog, all have something on there hearts. Which made me think; Do I have something to say...? No. But then again, I do have things to write that doesn't necessarily fit into a book or a movie script.
So I think I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try writing something seriously, something fun, and then I'm gonna try to write from the heart. Hopefully people will find it amusing, and not so much worth burning flags over.

That being said, I have some creative ideas, but if anybody have something they think I should write about, please feel free to leave a comment, and I’ll see if I can come up with something creative on the subject.

Until next time
Casper 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar